CEAC’s aim to support the trade with China with a tailor-made institutional arbitration centre and CEAA’s purpose to promote arbitration and other out-of-court dispute resolution methods in business relations with China have led to numerous cooperations and partnerships.
This includes, since CEAC’s founding in 2008, friendly cooperation with the China Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC) and with the Beijing Arbitration Commission (BAC).
CEAC agreed to cooperate with other dispute resolution organisations to
- develop dispute resolution services through the organisation of seminars, conferences and educational programmes
- provide hearing facilities and administrative services
CEAC’s partner might also assist with appointing
- experts and assessors
- mediators, conciliators and arbitrators
from their respective region or area of expertise.
CEAC’s formal partners are:
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC)
- Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC)
(formerly known as Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration KLRCA)
- Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA)
- Thailand Arbitration Center (THAC)