CEAA Annual Members Meeting on 4 June 2021, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. CET at the office of Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek, Neuer Wall 63, 20354 Hamburg
We will have the following agenda:
- Report of the Board
- Report of the Managing Director of the Chinese European Arbitration Centre GmbH
- Report on the Financials of the Organisation
- Formal approval of the actions of the management
- Election of new Board Members (details below)
- Election of Prof. Dr. Eckart Brödermann as Honorary Chairman and Jürgen Wöhler as Honorary Member of the Board
- Any other business
According to the Statutes, board members are elected for three years. Candidates for election to the board are:
- Dr. Elke Umbeck
Partner and co-head of dispute resolution at Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek, Hamburg
- Anna Masser
Partner and head of arbitration, Germany at Allen & Overy, Frankfurt
- Dr. Nicolas Wiegand
Partner and head of Hongkong office and APAC International Arbitration and dispute resolution Germany at CMS
In favor of a generation change, CEAC’s founder and CEAA’s current President Prof Dr. Eckart Brödermann and CEAA’s current Vice President Jürgen Wöhler are not standing for reelection. Both will stay closely connected to CEAA and CEAC and will give their support as Honorary Members of the Board.
Further proposals for candidates are welcome.
Voting rights at the annual meeting exist only for members in good standing.
For and on behalf of the Board
Prof. Dr. Eckart Brödermann
Dr. Elke Umbeck