Chinese European Arbitration Centre GmbH
c/o Handelskammer Hamburg
Phone: +49 (0)40 22 86 48 47
Facsimile: +49 (0)40 36 138-533
Authorised representatives (Managing Directors)
- Prof. Dr. Ma Lin
address as above
- Dr. Dominik Ziegenhahn
address as above
Hamburg Register of Commerce
VAT identification number
Responsibility for editorial content (§ 55 para. 2 RStV)
Prof. Dr. Eckart Brödermann, LL.M.
Brödermann Jahn Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
CEAC aims to keep the material on the website timely and accurate and has investigated and checked contents contained on this website. However, CEAC cannot guarantee that the material is correct. Liability claims regarding direct or indirect damages, consequential damages, loss of profit or other inconvenience caused in connection with using the material on this website will therefore be rejected.
All offers and calculations are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by CEAC without separate announcement.
The material on the website shall not be regarded as legal advice.
Referrals and links
Hyperlinks to other websites are provided for convenience only. CEAC is not responsible or liable for the information contained in such websites. CEAC assumes no responsibility or liability for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages, loss of profit or other inconvenience caused in connection with using the information presented there.
CEAC intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by CEAC is reserved. Any use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
Legal validity clause
If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Design & Code
- Aerial photography of city buildings © Simon Zhu // Unsplash
- Bangkok business and travel landmark © newroadstore // fotolia.com
- Beijing, China CBD Skyline © SeanPavonePhoto // fotolia.com
- Great Wall © Powerstock // fotolia.com
- Hamburg Hafen Terminal © Fotofox33 // fotolia.com
- Lightshow an der Elbphilharmonie in Hamburg © NEWS&ART // fotolia.com
- Modern office buildings in shanghai © Zhu Difeng // fotolia.com
- Night cityscape in Beijing © anekoho // fotolia.com
- Sy CBD 50 mm Blue reflect © Taras Vyshnya // fotolia.com